After the Great Success with our Art & Music Fairs for the last 3 years, here is the 2021 Schedule.
Mark your Calendars and Tell all your Friends & Family! All Fairs are from 9-5pm on Saturday & from 10-4pm on Sunday.
- Saturday, May 29th & Sunday, May 30th (Memorial Day Weekend)
- Saturday, June 12th & Sunday, June 13th (Cascadia Women's Group)
- Saturday, July 3th & Sunday, July 4th (Independence Day Weekend)
- Saturday, Aug 7th & Sunday, Aug 8th (Great Oyster/Clam Tides)
- Saturday, Sept 4th & Sunday, Sept 5th (Labor Day Weekend)
- Saturday, Oct 2nd & Sunday, Oct 3rd (OysterFest Weekend)
Art & Music Fair May-29-30 2021
We will have a Full House in our RV Park each weekend along with Fun Tides for Oystering and Clamming on our Beach!
The Honeybee is Open with a delightful Louisiana Cajun Twist! Some Delicious Dishes are:
- Homemade Potato Salad & Corn on the Cob
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Hamburgers, Hot-Dogs & Air Fresh French Fries
- Grilled Cheese, BLTs, Turkey & Reuben Sandwiches
- Fresh Fruit Pancakes, Egg Sandwiches & Muffins
- Espresso, Ice Cream and much more…