You Have canceled successfully
There are No refunds for Memorial Day, 4th July, and Labor Day weekends
- Cancellations prior to 30 days of the reservation will result in a refund
- Cancellation Policy for RV Sites over a HOLIDAY and/or 3 day WEEKEND:
- Cancellation PRIOR to 30 days of a reserved stay over a holiday and/or 3 day weekend will result in a charge for the full reserved stay.
- If you fail to arrive on scheduled date without notification of late arrival, we will consider this as "NO-SHOW" and your account will be charged IN-FULL.
- If upon arrival, you shorten your stay for any reason (other than a valid and verified medical emergency) there will be NO REFUNDS.
- Site reservations can not be held or confirmed for others. Complete information is required for all persons staying in resort.
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- The "balance due" amount includes a 10.5% Washington State and Mason County lodging tax.