Park Side Site-64 at Rest A While RV Park
This site is not available. it is being upgraded
Pick Any Day In Green
This Site is 20 ft wide and can accommodate up to 40 ft in length with 30 & 50 amp service.
- Cable TV,
- Laundry Facilities.
Confirmation of your reservations requires payment.
Pending means awaiting payment for reservation.
There are No refunds for Memorial Day, 4th July, and Labor Day weekends
Cancellation Policy for RV Sites over a HOLIDAY and/or 3 day WEEKEND:
- Cancellations prior to 30 days of the reservation will result in a refund
- Cancellations after 30 days of the reservation will result in no refund
- Cancellation PRIOR to 30 days of a reserved stay over a holiday and/or 3 day weekend will result in a charge for the full reserved stay.
- If you fail to arrive on scheduled date without notification of late arrival, we will consider this as "NO-SHOW" and your account will be charged IN-FULL.
- If upon arrival, you shorten your stay for any reason (other than a valid and verified medical emergency) there will be NO REFUNDS.
- Site reservations can not be held or confirmed for others.
- Complete information is required for all persons staying in resort.
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- The "balance due" amount includes a 10.5% Washington State and Mason County lodging tax.
If your Interested in a Monthly Rental & staying longer than 15 Days, Please Call our office for arrangement and approval.
We also require recent pictures of your RV and vehicles that you are bringing.
NO Firearms or Concealed Weapons are Allowed in RV Park…
This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.Rest-a-While RV Park will not be responsible for accidents or injury to you, family, any guest,
loss or damage to the personal property of any kind.Rest-A-While Management can ask you to leave for any reason.
Check out time is 11 a.m.
Check In/Check Out. Unless otherwise agreed to by Management in writing, Check-In Time is 1:00pm and Check Out Time is 11:00am, there’s an additional charge for checking out after 12 pm.
Quiet Hours. QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 10 PM TO 8 AM DAILY. Please respect your neighbors.
Speeding. Please Drive Slow, Speed Limit is 5 MPH as we have many Children, Pets & Adults.
We are a pet friendly Park. However, all guests must always keep their pet on a Leash .
Guests must Clean Up all Pet’s droppings in the park. No Pets are Allowed on the Beach! No Exceptions!
Only Use Fire Circles on the Gravel and Never on the Cement Pad. We do not allow campfires during a “Burn Ban” on the RV grounds at the request of the Fire Department.
Un-mounted Exterior Propane Tanks are Not Allowed. You are welcome to have a Portable, Propane/Natural Gas Raised Fire Pit (12 inches off the ground) or Propane/Natural Gas Barbeques Grills at your site. No Charcoal Barbeques are allowed in the park.
Tent Camping is prohibited within the Waterfront/Parkside area or any area outside the Tent Site next to Site 73, without prior consent of Management.
There is absolutely no parking on any empty sites or on the grass areas without permission of Management. If you have an Extra Vehicle, Park it by the Waterfront Boathouse or where Management guides you.
a. All Boats & Utility Trailers must be parked in the Waterfront Parking Area next to Waterfront Boathouse with Permission of Management. Any other place in the RV park must be Approved by Management.
b. No Parking along the Fence on the Waterfront next to the Hood Canal. It blocks the view of other guests, blocks from other RVs being able to drive by & it damages the grass.
c. Do Not Park anywhere where it blocks the Gravel Drive in this RV Park. Please be Conscious of this and Contact Management if you see this happening or you need assistance in parking your Vehicles.
We have the Right to Refuse Service to any person or persons for any reason. Guests will be asked to leave the park for failure to pay rent as required, failure to observe and abide by these rules and regulations, engaging in any criminal activity, or creating any nuisance that threatens the health, safety, and quiet enjoyment of other guests.